Val-d'amour, New-Brunswick: A Hidden Gem for Travel and Tourism
Val-d'amour is a small community located in the Restigouche County of New Brunswick, Canada. Despite its size, Val-d'amour offers a variety of attractions and natural wonders that make it a must-visit destination for travelers and tourists. From parks and lakes to trails and festivals, Val-d'amour has something for everyone.
Val-d'amour Community Park
Val-d'amour Community Park is a beautiful park located in the heart of the community. The park features a playground, picnic area, and walking trails. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
Val-d'amour Lake is a stunning lake located just outside the community. The lake is perfect for swimming, fishing, and boating. It is surrounded by beautiful scenery and is a great place to spend a day with family and friends.
The Restigouche River is a world-renowned river that runs through Val-d'amour. The river is known for its excellent fishing and is a popular destination for anglers from around the world.
Sugarloaf Mountain is a beautiful mountain located just outside of Val-d'amour. The mountain offers stunning views of the surrounding area and is a popular destination for hikers and nature enthusiasts.
Mount Carleton Provincial Park
Mount Carleton Provincial Park is a beautiful park located just a short drive from Val-d'amour. The park features hiking trails, camping sites, and stunning views of the surrounding area.
Val-d'amour Winter Carnival
The Val-d'amour Winter Carnival is a popular festival that takes place every year in February. The festival features a variety of winter activities, including ice skating, snowshoeing, and ice fishing.
Restigouche County Agricultural Exhibition
The Restigouche County Agricultural Exhibition is a popular festival that takes place every year in August. The festival features agricultural exhibits, live music, and a variety of food vendors.
Val-d'amour was established in 1912 by a group of French-Canadian settlers. The community was named after the Val d'Amour region in France. Val-d'amour was officially incorporated as a village in 1966.
Val-d'amour may be a small community, but it offers a variety of attractions and natural wonders that make it a must-visit destination for travelers and tourists. From parks and lakes to trails and festivals, Val-d'amour has something for everyone. So, if you're looking for a hidden gem in New Brunswick, be sure to check out Val-d'amour.
- "Val-d'Amour, New Brunswick." Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, 22 June 2021, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val-d%27Amour,_New_Brunswick.
- "Val-d'Amour Community Park." Restigouche County, www.restigouchecounty.ca/val-damour-community-park.
- "Val-d'Amour Lake." Restigouche County, www.restigouchecounty.ca/val-damour-lake.
- "Restigouche River." Tourism New Brunswick, www.tourismnewbrunswick.ca/Products/R/River-Restigouche.aspx.
- "Sugarloaf Mountain." Tourism New Brunswick, www.tourismnewbrunswick.ca/Products/S/Sugarloaf-Mountain.aspx.
- "Mount Carleton Provincial Park." Tourism New Brunswick, www.tourismnewbrunswick.ca/Products/M/Mount-Carleton-Provincial-Park.aspx.