Logan Lake: A Hidden Gem in British Columbia
Logan Lake is a small community located in the interior of British Columbia, Canada. It is situated between Kamloops and Merritt, and is surrounded by beautiful mountains and forests. Despite its small size, Logan Lake has a lot to offer for tourists who are looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation.
- Highland Valley Copper Mine: This is one of the largest copper mines in Canada, and it offers tours for visitors who are interested in learning about the mining process.
- Logan Lake Community Forest: This is a beautiful forest that offers hiking and biking trails, as well as camping and picnicking areas.
- Tunkwa Lake Provincial Park: This park is located just outside of Logan Lake, and it offers fishing, camping, and hiking opportunities.
- Logan Lake Golf Course: This is a nine-hole golf course that offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- Logan Lake Museum: This museum showcases the history of Logan Lake and the surrounding area.
- Face Mountain: This mountain is located just outside of Logan Lake, and it offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
- Logan Lake: This lake is a popular spot for fishing and boating, and it offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
- Red Plateau: This plateau is located just outside of Logan Lake, and it offers hiking trails and stunning views of the surrounding area.
- Logan Lake Days: This festival takes place in June, and it includes a parade, live music, and a fireworks display.
- Logan Lake Christmas Craft Fair: This craft fair takes place in November, and it features local artisans and crafters.
Logan Lake was established in the 1960s as a mining town. The town was named after the Logan family, who were early settlers in the area. The community was officially incorporated in 1970, and it has since grown into a thriving community that offers a variety of recreational opportunities for residents and visitors alike.
Logan Lake may be a small community, but it has a lot to offer for tourists who are looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. From hiking and biking trails to fishing and boating opportunities, there is something for everyone in Logan Lake. So why not plan a trip to this hidden gem in British Columbia?
- Logan Lake Community Forest: https://www.loganlake.ca/community-forest)
- Tunkwa Lake Provincial Park: https://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/explore/parkpgs/tunkwa_lk/
- Logan Lake Golf Course: https://www.loganlakegolfcourse.com/
- Logan Lake Museum: https://www.loganlakemuseum.ca/
- Highland Valley Copper Mine: https://www.teck.com/operations/canada/highland-valley-copper/
- Logan Lake Days: https://www.loganlake.ca/logan-lake-days)
- Logan Lake Christmas Craft Fair: https://www.loganlake.ca/christmas-craft-fair)